This Disappears When Logged In

Found Iguana

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Ldy, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ldy

Ldy New Member

I need some help here, please. I found a fairly good sized Iguana on Monday at a boat ramp on the Verdigris. The few campers there said it had been seen several times during the summer but did not belong to anyone. I could not leave it there to freeze so I brought it home. It appears to be in good health and is about 2 ft long nose to tail. I need to find a knowledgeable person to take this guy as I travel frequently and can't be a responsible owner.
    I'll answer any questions I can but I am not experienced with these critters.
    Thanks
    LDY

Attached Files:

2. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

I don't know of anyone but if possible are you able to take pics and post them up? I know others around the forum might be interested and some ask for pics.

Good luck finding a home! :)

3. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

Wow you just found him? That's amazing, I guess that just doesn't happen here much,lol.
    Good luck finding an owner. :)

4. Midori

Midori Elite Member

Oh wow and he just came with you? I hope you find his owners or find someone to care for him.

I love iguana's but I don't think I could keep one those guys need so much. I hope someone didn't abandon him and I hope if he was you can find a good owner.

5. Steot

Steot Member

I'd love to take it but I live pretty far from you. you said you travel a lot though? maybe if you come up to PA any time soon you could drop it off or i could meet up with you? wishful thinking i know but it's worth a shot :)

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

This thread was from October of last year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.