This Disappears When Logged In

First one!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HouseofDragons, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I,m #1....HE HE !! Well I will kick it off by saying hi my name is Dusty my wife and I with the help of a few close friends run "House of Dragons" it is a small bearded dragon breeding facility based in south east Texas. We invite you to drop in by clicking the link below.. I would also like to thank the admins and moderators of this forum and let you know that we are glad to be members here and we will do our best to help it grow and answer any questions any members may have about bearded dragons.

Dusty

[​IMG]
    House of Dragons

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,
    Welcome to the forum. I don't see this forum growing as being a major problem. After all, the mods that made RF what is was are over here. I hope everyone enjoys the forum and feel free to post in the categories suggestion forum!

3. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

Hi Dusty. Welcome. I am the soiled senior citizen of the mod pack. I've had snakes for 56 years but just joined you in the world of Beardies :rolleyes:

4. reptilist

reptilist New Member

Howdy!

I'm the herper from Eastern Arizona...Looking forward to the season...We are having a bit of rain at the moment, I'm hoping the next couple of days start out with a bang!
    This year I expect to see several rattlesnakes...mostly molossus and cerbs. Probably also find a few sonoran gopher snakes and cal kings. I hope to see something different this year.

5. TJREPTILES

TJREPTILES New Member

Hello Everyone

Hello,
    We are Leopard Gecko Breeders out of Louisiana, we also carry a wide variety of other reptiles, and amphibians. Come and check us out on the web and see what we have. Our 2004 hatchlings are now available and looking for new homes. Glad to be members of this site and look foward to seeing it grow.

Thanks Jay and Tonya

www.TJREPTILES.com

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome everybody! This is going to be GREAT! And you can tell everyone you got in on the ground floor! :D

7. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Welcome all!

Glad to have your participation at HC. The fastest growing herp community.

I look forward to you sharing experiences and knowledge with other members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.