This Disappears When Logged In

First Cb san andresa boa babys

Discussion in 'Hog Island Boas' started by Bighill_Reptiles, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bighill_Reptiles

Bighill_Reptiles Elite Member

well this has been the best day of the year so far my female san andreas is haveing her babys only 5 pairs in canada and as far as i know i am the first to reproduce them in the world so far and i know that i am the first in canada here are a few pic's
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Just think a year ago i was going to through in the towel and leave this beautifull hoby I am glade that a few good friends changed my mind

2. venus

venus Founding Member

OMG...That is sooo awesome Paul, congrats. Great pics.

3. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Very Cute, congratulations!

4. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Congratulations!! Great job. :D
    Tell us a bit more about this boa type. I've never heard of them.

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Congratulations Paul! You must be so stoked!

6. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Congrats Paul!!!!!

That is huge news, I don't think more than 100 of those ever reached captivity. Keeping the blood lines pure is the only way that we will ever be able to preserve these jewels. Congrats and keep it up!

7. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Oh Paul....awesome little babies....and yes...tell us more about them....they are beautiful....call the papers LOL....Lyn

8. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Very nice paul,,congrats.

9. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

they're very beautiful. congrats. :)

10. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Congrats..beautiful babies you have there!! :D :D :D

11. Bighill_Reptiles

first thanks everyone
    the san andreas are a island boa bci from the san andres island off of the cost of nicaragua there were 5 pair imported into canada 4 years ago and I have been lucky enough to get one pair . They look close to the Hog island boa but there are some difference in them they are about 6' and 4 years old proven now lol and they are a natural hypo as well as the hog's . here is a map of the place where they come from
    [​IMG]
    if it was not for the few in the world I think they will go extinct in the next few years as the island is growing so fast for the tourist trad it is a small island with to many people and the ane natural beauti has all but been distroyed

12. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

Congratulations Paul!!! How many were in the clutch?

13. Adam105

Adam105 Active Member

Awesome! Congratulations though! It must be such a rewarding feeling to know that your time, patience, and hard work have finally paid off. Once again, nice babies and congrats!
    -Adam

14. Bighill_Reptiles

Thanks every one there were only 5 babys but only two were alive We moved twice once from ower house when it sold to a appartment till the new place was redy so i think that buggered up the breeders on me hopping for better luck this season Thanks for all the kind words

15. Disturbedcries87

Disturbedcries87 Elite Member

wow i never heard of them. very nice must see pictures after their first shed

16. Bighill_Reptiles

Thanks for the kind words and here are the after shed pic's
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    thanks again for all the kind words

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.