This Disappears When Logged In

Fine!!!! I Will Get One...

Discussion in 'Snakes - General' started by Thalatte, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

And it would be just my luck that the completely docile corn snake becomes a raging maniac like the rest of my herps. Though I will be getting a baby so hopefully I can train it properly.

2. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

well atleast if your first snake bite comes from a baby corn you'll be okay ;)

3. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Well there is that...though I am not really relishing snake bite scars on top of dog bite scares and cat scratch scars...

4. JoeyG

They wont scar, I had my german sheperd slice my finger down to the bone once just by turning his head and my hand in the wrong place. Much worst! Though I've yet to get tagged by my chondros :)

5. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

I have scars from my boxies and torts. I would think a snake would be worse as it has fangs.

6. MicahC

MicahC Elite Member

Well, if you own a large boa that has dozens of sharp tiny teeth and has 2 rows of teeth two then if you got bit by that it would be painful. But they dont bite that often if it is held and tame. They sometimes might mistake your hand for food if u just stick it in the cage sometimes though.

7. MicahC

MicahC Elite Member

But other than a few dozen tiny holes in your hand you should be fine. :">

8. JoeyG

not really. the fangs are so sharp they simply dig in and make little tiny holes, think of them as neddles :) they heal just fine if you clean it out ;) dogs are worst because they can tear, if you get tagged just try not to pull away too hard (they only hold when wanting food) other then that a bite is just a bite :) Also there is no tame snake when feeding, when in feed mode any snake will bite you accidently

9. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Nice. Good thing I aint afraid of needles right?