This Disappears When Logged In

Finally?

Discussion in 'Reticulated Pythons' started by Amelia, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Well I am still not saying much till I see a bit more time pass...but..I am hoping one of our Jampea females here is holding some eggs :) She sure looks and feels like it. This is our smaller jamp female, the other is a good 12 ft and easily a lot thicker and heavier than this gal. The only problem is if she lays..I need to wait and see babies hatching before I can say who the father is. As of now its a tie between the lav. albino male and the super dwarf male, either way I will be happy just with the eggs to start with.

2. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Yay! Congrats on the possibility...but where are the pictures of the potentially expectant mothers? ;)

3. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Hah pics happen when I feel like getting them, I don't wanna make too much of anything yet :) I always get shots of moms with eggs here.

4. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Alright, well i'm sure we will be waiting impatiently!

5. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

I want one! Ill come get it too haha :p

6. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

None for you Nate :p Im gonna horde them all to myself if I get eggs! Well considering half would be mine, Erik claims he will keep all the females of his half, and I still argue if there is an odd number of eggs, I get the odd one so I have one more..but he isn't agreeing with that. Oh well only time will tell with her, some things can be so odd breeding wise.

7. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Congrats on the possibility!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.