This Disappears When Logged In

Finally Out in the Sun !

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by JoeyG, Jun 30, 2013.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

I've been fairly busy but wanted to finally get some photos out in the sun. First up is of course Ronin since he/she is going through his/her color change right now. It's actually one of my more calm snakes and a great eater! More chondros will follow but I hope you all enjoy these pix :) Thanks for looking!

9177528045_084c0980bb.jpg
    IMG_6229

9177527687_a9cea8f25f.jpg
    IMG_6230

9179743890_125e4e16e6.jpg
    IMG_6231

9179744022_6c2467fc2e.jpg
    IMG_6232

9179743320_913e3040e1.jpg
    IMG_6233

9179743106_bf797f221c.jpg
    IMG_6234

9177525883_35e82cef7b.jpg
    IMG_6235

Attached Files:

2. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

They look great! Are their eyes sensitive to daylight?

3. JoeyG

No more then any other snake, since they do hang out in trees I would imagine they're okay. If it's about the head in the coils, it's more because some jerk was harassing it with a camera :-" Yes all 7 are of him, figured I'll do several of each snake as I get around to it :)

4. Khelmoria

Khelmoria Elite Member

I like how he hid his little head! (or she)

Go away human...

5. Katsura

Katsura Elite Member

Oh goodness he is just breathtaking. Really nice! And cute! If I look any longer I'll have to put these guys on my snake wishlist...

6. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

Dude you are killing me with these.... someday. ..

7. pjrojo

pjrojo Subscribed User Premium Member

Awesome, Awesome and Awesome!!!!! Great pictures and I'm happy to him/her outside, I would love for Nala to go outside but I'm just not ready for her to go out yet

8. JoeyG

Thanks everyone :) It's been fairly warm and humid here lately so I figured I might try to make some more time to get them out and about. Since my intention is to eventually have them all out for photos my luck might just run out as far as getting tagged. That Biak male sure seems to want a piece of me, we'll just see how my snake handling skills are ;)

9. justor

justor Elite Member

He looks great Joey! Can't wait to see the rest of the gang.

10. JoeyG

Thanks man! I'm really pulling for him to keep some of that black coloring. My calico has less black then this guy :) As to the others, they seems a little toooo eager to come out so I think I'll feed before I chance it ;) Too bad you're in Arizona, I could use a hand with these guys sometimes when doing inspections for their health...

11. justor

justor Elite Member

Yea too bad. I would love to get some hands-on time with your chondros lol.

12. JoeyG

Yup I must admit that Biak has it in for me. Very healthy animal and waaaaaayyyyy to alert now that he's settling in, could use a hand. Now I see why the previous owner never really messed with him :) Later this week he'll be the next subject since I figured I might as well get it over with. He's not as large as nightstalker but he's the next biggest snake I have other then the Balls (puppies). Think by the weekend since it's long for me HC will have a few updated photos of my bunch

13. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

Love the colors on this little one! I agree, hope he/she retains some of the darker tones, looks really cool.

14. DustinQ

DustinQ Elite Member

Awesome pics! I just got my first chondro so I'll be looking to you for tips. How far are you from baltimore?

15. JoeyG

Congrats and welcome to the chondro club! I'm about an hour away from Baltimore