This Disappears When Logged In

Finally Done with Leo Enclosure

Discussion in 'Enclosures' started by Eliot123, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Eliot123

Eliot123 Member

After a few weeks of cutting and gluing and painting things and whatnot, my leopard gecko enclosure is finally done. :D
    I recently got two female leopard geckos (both around 2 months old, similar in size/colour, I'd post pictures but both of them are asleep at the moment:p). I went through like 200 pages of enclosure pictures on several different reptile forums and took ideas that I really liked and this is the final result. ^_^

WK8Vufv.jpg
    oV8FMsf.jpg
    6dVpUCQ.jpg

2. riderx4life

riderx4life Well-Known Member

wow looks really good!!

3. pandorasbox

pandorasbox Elite Member

That looks awesome!

4. norwegn113

norwegn113 Well-Known Member

Really nice job! Looks like you put a ton of work into that!

5. pjrojo

pjrojo Subscribed User Premium Member

VERY NICE!!! Awesome job, I know for a fact you put in a lot of time and work into Leo's enclosure, HC is really stepping with our Herps enclosures, I'm currently working on two enclosures

6. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

You've done an exceptional job! It looks fantastic. I'm curious is that light a basking one or just used for lighting the enclosure? Are you using heating mats or heat tape?

7. Eliot123

Eliot123 Member

The light is Exo Terra Sun Glow just for the effect of daylight because the terrarium doesn't really get much light (my room in general doesn't), so I want to keep up the general day/light cycle normal. :p The heat it gives off is minimal at best imo.

For heating I use a heating pad under one of the tiles (the one with the cactus cave).

8. Wifi

Wifi Active Member

Oh wow, you put a ton of work into this. It looks very awesome!

9. MicahC

MicahC Elite Member

Looks good!