This Disappears When Logged In

Finally Arrived!!!! :-)

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by JoeyG, May 21, 2013.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Here's my new little critter that I've been waiting for since winter! I'll post better pix when it settles in I promise!

8776865752_785635e8f4.jpg
    arrival

8776795582_295d25199d.jpg
    IMG_6051

Attached Files:

2. justor

justor Elite Member

Awesome, he looks great! Nice blue stripe.

3. Khelmoria

Khelmoria Elite Member

They are so beautiful. boy or girl?

4. JoeyG

Don't know yet what it is. It's almost a year old but a long way for any projects so in no hurry to have it probed. Parents are awesome though so I'm crossing my fingers :)

Austin I'm with you on the blue! It comes from his mom and his grandfather on the moms side. To be honest I was hoping he would develope a bit of black as he got older but I'm still happy with how he's turning out :)

5. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

Wow love the blue stripe! Such a great looking snake you got there! You don't happen to have pics of the parents around do you?

6. JoeyG

let me see what I can do, give me a few

7. JoeyG

Attached Files:

8. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

Oh wow! Geez man they look ridiculous! Your guys looks alot like mom. My wife is going to kill me when I order one of these.

9. JoeyG

Thanks! See that's why you need seperate accounts, my wife would kill me if she knew how much chondros really go for >:) I do like the blue stripe on the back though, it'll be nice to see it come in more hopefully. I still have another female waiting to ship but I've run out of space so I'm waiting till next month when I get my herp room up and running :)

10. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Amazing! Why don't I have one yet? Oh yeah the teeth thing... lol

Congrats Joey (s)he is stunning!

11. lopez82

lopez82 Elite Member

Congratulations man! Very nice looking animal!

12. Katsura

Katsura Elite Member

Gorgeous! With parents like that s/he is bound to be even more stunning than s/he already is!

13. JoeyG

Thanks everyone!! :) They don't always turn out as stunning like the parents, that's the thing about chondros, me I love them all anyway ;) Susan you should take the plunge, odds are being careful you wont get tagged anyway :) Lots of them are calm enough anyway.

14. Khelmoria

Khelmoria Elite Member

I wish I could feel comfortable with one...I would be so stressed out making sure everything was perfect all the time. Too much work for me. I think they are my favourite type of snake. Congratulations...out of curiosity just how dead would you be? what is the price range?

15. JoeyG

The main thing is the set up. If you have the right set up it's all down hill fom there. They do get expensive but it's well worth it. I had to get another system from digital aquatics just for this guy since I was running out of room- $200, enclosure - $70, heat panel - $80, plants -$25, actual animal was priced at $600, feeling of it arriving... priceless! So after that I basically just change water and feed once everything is set up. You tell me how you would respond if your husband spent that kind of money on one animal.... and I have paid for 5 chondros and I'm working on a deal for another one... :) Chondros are the true addiction! :x

16. VaranusDragon74

VaranusDragon74 Active Member

Great Chondro, What's The Locale ??? Looks like a Jayapura & Biak Cross...
    If you can handle a ball python bite, you can take a GTP bite..
    Emerald Tree Boas have the big teeth!!

17. JoeyG

Thanks, some jayapura on moms side and some sorong on dad's side, the rest all mixed. I must admit I don't look at locales any more. Most chondros can't even be proven to be from said areas now adays. As to the bites... i don't care to be bitten by any snake ;)

18. pjrojo

pjrojo Subscribed User Premium Member

HOLY COW!!!!! What a beauty!!!! Talk about GTP envy, I can't wait to see more pix of this one, Congrats my friend...

19. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

WoW, This explains allot they sent you my snake by accident...it's cool bro, you can send it over to me later on today >:).....In all seriousness all I can truly say is WOW!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

20. MicahC

MicahC Elite Member

Congrats!! He/She is beautiful!! I'm so jealous... :">