This Disappears When Logged In

Finally..... After 107 Days...

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by schmidt1894, Sep 16, 2012.

1. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

I met this girl, my girlfriend last school year... and this summer we werent able to see each other.. its been 107 days... long days... ill tell you that.. and finally.. i was able to see her for the first time... i actually had tears when i saw her..

9iAgjl.jpg

Some people say that highschool love is fake.. i dont find it fake for us... ive never heard of high schoolars being apart for 107 days, and still being together. I can actually say that us being apart made us stronger as a whole. Not like most "relationships" in highschool, granted you get to see your girlfriend/boyfriend everyday or whatever... Not me, we live 45minutes away, and we text when were not busy, and we skype when we get the chance.

That's victoria... my other half!:)

Attached Files:

2. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Awwwwwww!!!

3. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Outstanding, my friend right out of HS some 30 years ago has been my wife now for 22 years :) You can find each other early sometimes :)

Congrats :)

4. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

You guys make a gorgeous couple!

5. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

awwhh. thanks. between me and her, we are together. but, as far as the world knows... nobody really knows. not even her parents. we arent together enough for us to say that we are together as a whole to everybody. if that makes any sense. but, shes my girl. shes amazing. i love her very much, i'd do anything in the world for her.

6. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

What a lovely couple!

7. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

Awh.. Thanks. Even though we're not officially together, I think we are in our ways.... :)
    She's my bean, I'm her bear.
    (no racist intended, but she's part Mexican) that's why I call her that. And she calls me bear because that was my nick name growing up because i used too, and still do... Walk like a bear on all 4legs. Haha.

8. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

How nice. My co-worker is married to his high school sweet heart. It's just having the ability to grow together and want the same things in life.

9. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

so much for her... today... we finally separated and both moved on with each other... we can no longer be together because we can't get along.. it was rough... but it taught me something... i'm devestated.. yes.. but... most importantly i learned from what happened..

10. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Oh sorry to hear that but it's good memories for later.

11. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

exactly.

12. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

I was in a long term relationship with someone that moved to Colorado only 6 months after we got together. We met my 9th grade year in art class, he was my photography partner the very first week. We were told to find something we appreciated to photograph, then we would try to replicate it by hand. He took a picture of me smelling an oleander bloom and drew that, writing "will you go out with me?" in the background. We really thought we could make it, until we started having less and less time to visit each other, and it was financially draining flying every couple of months. Long distance, no matter what the distance, is really hard for people to grow together, instead of apart. No matter how much time you spend talking, it doesn't make up for the physical and emotional changes that are occurring on an every day basis.

Oddly enough, though, I met my current boyfriend while I was in that long distance relationship, and we couldn't date because I don't cheat and he was a player back then. We often wonder if we would be where we are now, if it wouldn't of been for us experiencing that other stuff first while seemingly jumping in and out of each others lives for almost 9 years.