This Disappears When Logged In

Female Baby Kenyan Sand Boa Costricting Her Food

Discussion in 'Rosy Boas & Sand Boas' started by TahneeJenkins, Apr 29, 2013.

1. TahneeJenkins

TahneeJenkins Active Member

2. Munch

Munch Active Member

Beautiful Kenyan you have there !

3. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

WoW, that's an awesome looking Kenyan..... brings back memories from when Dee was breeding Kenyan Sand Boas............... never again -_-*..

4. TahneeJenkins

[ Thanks!!!!

Thanks!!

We're planning on breeding her in a year or so, why would you never need again?

5. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

It was an amazing experience but since I'm used to a maximum of 10-12 eggs from pythons I was kind of caught off guard when I saw 17 little worms.

My bad experience didn't come from the sandboas themselves, it came from the individuals who handled my rats. I had to special order blood pinkies for them and every time I would place my order they for some reason forget it or they would bring me regular pinkies which were to big for the babies. I'll never forget there was a 2 week period in which I was pinkie less because of their incompetence. Therefore, it kind of tainted the whole experience for me.

6. TahneeJenkins

Well yes I can see how that would be a huge inconvenience! Sorry to hear you a bad experience.

7. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Very cute! This is on my to look at list and maybe one will follow me home, when I go to the show this fall :)

8. TahneeJenkins

I hope one does! ;)