This Disappears When Logged In

Feeding My Bull Snake.

Discussion in 'Pituophis (Pines, Bulls, Gophers)' started by Spidermonkey, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spidermonkey

Spidermonkey Member

Ok I have had a bull snake for 3 years now. I think he believes he is a garbage disposal. That guy would eat a Wendy's Triple Burger if I tossed it in his cage. So does everyone else have the same problem of a snake that has no bottom in his belly. Its awesome.

2. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

I don't have a bull snake- but I have a male creamsicle corn that will gladly eat until he explodes. He was a rescue and when I got him he had not eaten for over two months-in the summer. Now I can't tear him away from the weaned rats. I only give him 2 but I know he would take more.

3. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

You lucky gun! Share some picks of him please.:D

4. Spidermonkey

Spidermonkey Member

Wildheart I will go home tonight and get some pics for you. I bought him 2 years ago. He was about 8-10 inches and now he is about 2.5-3 feet. I think he is a very angry snake. He always looks at me like he wants to eat me.

5. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

:D:D:D
    Cant wait for the pics.;)

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

They all have that look. It's the eyes. Mine looked like evil incarnate and would put on the biggest show of hissing, striking, and banging its tail on the ground.
    But never actually bit once!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.