This Disappears When Logged In

Facebook Auctions Are the Best! (new Addition)

Discussion in 'Carpet/Diamond Pythons' started by CryHavoc17, Oct 28, 2013.

1. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

Screenshot_2013-10-28-01-23-00.jpg

Look what I just won! Facebook auctions are awesome. I've bern following and bidding several, this is my first win. She is so beautiful and I got her at an absolute steal of a price.

I'm double super extra excited because she is going to be the founding female of my first breeding project! (ok might be jumping the gun a bit by saying that already, but that is the plan/dream)

Please don't tell my girlfriend. I figure once its the house I'm good right?

Weather permitting ill get get pics of the real deal for yall either tues or weds

2. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Very nice.
    They say it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

3. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

20131028_150525.jpg
    20131028_150446.jpg

Got her quarantine/starter tub all set up! Rubbermaid 41 qt 28x18x6 inch tub. Should last her a good while. Still needs a cool hide and thermostat (amazon express 2 day on the way!) Right now I have the heat mat on a dimmer switch.

She is officially en route! Delivery window is 8-1030 AM tomorrow. I am so nervous/excited. I've never bought an animal online and had it shipped before... I'm gonna be on the verge of a panic attack until I open that box up

4. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

Dear sweet lord she is stunning.... no more words just pics

20131029_101433-1.jpg

5. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Wow she is awesome! I keep my adult corns and bp's in those bins, make sure to secure the lid better, they can push up the corners and get out!

I am glad I can't bid, they don't ship to Canada, I'd have to sell my kidney's to pay my bills!

6. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

Lol I realized this from a dead sleep at 7am this morning. You should have seen me flying through walmart in my pajamas looking for clips while refreshing my fedex tracking number every 30 seconds. I got a LOT of wierd looks

7. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Weird looks? Pj's are what your supposed to wear to wal*mart lol!

My het albino female bp is an escape artist! It's funny when she gets out(her bin is finally secured right now, no more duct tape) she was usually up one shelf on top of someone else's bin lol

8. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Nice looking little carpet.