This Disappears When Logged In

Everyone Show Off Your Carpets!

Discussion in 'Carpet/Diamond Pythons' started by mikoh4792, May 10, 2013.

1. VaranusDragon74

VaranusDragon74 Active Member

@ khelmoria : You can't have just one snake/reptile.. That's just the newb, in you, talkin', lol...
    20130607_184700-1.jpg
    Here's my carpet, just got it today. It's a baby Irian Jaya X Coastal (unsexed)... Need a name for it, preferably a comic book/super hero name...

2. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

I do not know how i missed this thread!!!
    Here is my girl, 1 yr 2 months old Irian Jaya Jag

IMAG12801.jpg

IMAG1280 (1).jpg

3. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

I won't give in I won't give in.... I have to stop looking at this thread

4. VaranusDragon74

Give In.. Take It ALL In.. Turn to the Dark Side!!!...

5. diehardislanders

Lol I do not think Joey would be a darksider... I think he would be more of a jungle guy.

6. Katsura

Katsura Elite Member

Come on Joey. You know you can't resist. Become a part of the "Carpet Club" here! You know you want to!

7. Katsura

Katsura Elite Member

Wow. Yours is so pretty. Puttin my little Rorey to shame. Lol

Attached Files:

8. diehardislanders

Not at all, Rorey has that stunning dark/light contrasts. I am a huge rorey fan, I want a male like that for mine.

9. VaranusDragon74

They are all different, yet all gorgeous... don't know why it took so long, for me to get one...:">

10. diehardislanders

It matters not how long it took you to find truth, so long as you found it. They are slightly addicting... be warned.

11. justor

justor Elite Member

Words of wisdom, my friend.

And yea, I'm surprised its been over a year since I got my carpet and I still haven't gotten another. It's hard to resist lol.

12. diehardislanders

Hahaha me too!!!! The only thing holding me back is that there are way too many choices lol. I have been contemplating trading all of the snakes in and focusing only on carpets. Not sure yet, because I do love my royals... only so much room in this world of mine...

13. JoeyG

You have more control then I do man! I'm hopeless :D

Have you thought of using the closets yet??? There's always more room :)

14. justor

justor Elite Member

It helps when you literally can't afford another snake haha. That will change soon though thankfully.

15. JoeyG

Well if one is all you can have, then atleast you got a little beauty!

16. diehardislanders

Agreed. Regarding closets, we have no more space here... But that will change soon as well. I seek a reptile room of my own.

17. Katsura

Katsura Elite Member

I dream of having my own reptile room. It sounds like the best thing in the world.

18. VaranusDragon74

The Reptile Room.... Every Herper's Dream... I'd like a big back yard, where I can drop one of those pre-fab sheds, that are garage sized... That would be my Man/Reptile Cave... My Sulcatta Tortoise, and Carpets/GTPs, would have to remain in the home, of course (for show/display)...
    already planning for another carpet (Irian Jaya, or I.J.X Jungle), and a GTP (Aru or Jayapura)...