This Disappears When Logged In

Escape!

Discussion in 'Rainbow Boas' started by Dragoness, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

Her enclosure is fine - she only escaped because of human error - I forgot to lock up the other day after misting her.

I am keeping her warm and very humid for a few days, once she is settled back in, I'm going to offer her a meal, and give her a more thorough once over.

2. budhorse4

budhorse4 Well-Known Member

That's so good that you found her! Now your kitties can come home now :p Hope she doesn't have any ill effect of her great adventure.

3. longsh0t

longsh0t Member

Fantastic news! I'm glad it all worked out!

4. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

well, I looked her over last night, no signs of wheezing, or anything that remotely indicates an RI. She looks beautiful, didn't manage to get scuffed up or injured, thankfully. I'm going to offer her a rat tonight - he's getting his last meal today, and I'll kill him later. Hopefully, she's hungry.

5. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm so glad you found her, especially with no apparent injuries....good luck on the feeding, and keep us informed of her progress...(hopefully the crankiness will ease up pretty quickly.)

6. FervidBrutality

FervidBrutality Elite Member

It's great to hear you finally found her!! Hopefully she'll eat that rat! :p

7. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

her attitude seems to be back to normal (Which is to say, I mostly trust her). I killed that rat last night, and fed it to her around 2:30 a.m. She did not have any hesitations about eating it.

Still no signs of any RI or other problems - then again, if she never left that room, she stayed at least 72ºF or warmer the whole time she was gone. Still keeping her temps and humidity high just in case she needs to shake anything that hasn't shown up yet.

8. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Glad to hear that she ate for you, she must have been hungry after her adventure!