This Disappears When Logged In

Epicrates Subflavus - Jamaican Boa

Discussion in 'Rainbow Boas' started by TamJam, Mar 4, 2010.

1. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

There's something about people who love reptiles...I find more to admire in these people than other groups of people in general.

Next on my list of good people, are the people who love and care for all animals, very old people, and children. Innocent or helpless creatures who need our help and protection.

2. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

At least the person who called you didn't kill the snake first, and call later!
    That is one amazing looking snake! Good luck with it's rehabilitation. It would be so hard for me to let something that beautiful back into the wild, when you know that it's natural habitat is being destroyed.
    (I really have issues with biped mammals!!!)

3. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

Is snake oil just massage oil for snakes? ;)

4. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

I every now and then see a report in the newspaper or on TV (with large photograph) of people having found a large Jamaican boa in "the wild", chopped it to death and proudly held up its limp body for the cameras. No-one EVER gets arrested.

I cannot let this snake go until and unless I find a real good home for him, and the other little one, Sly, that I have from just after it was born.

He is doing very well so far!

Thank you for your comments and interest! I agree about the biped mammals.

5. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

I hear the best snake oil is Baby Oil ... but have never tried it yet on snakes!!!:D