This Disappears When Logged In

Ello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AFBRC88, Jul 10, 2015.

1. AFBRC88

AFBRC88 Member

Hey there, my name is Annie and I am new here, I recently acquired two yellow bellied toads and am hoping to get into the hobby a bit more. Other than the baby toadies I have 3 dogs, Angel (11 year old German Shorthaired Pointer mix. Sweet and goofy), Jasper ( 8 year old crotchety Dachshund who is mostly blind and deaf), and Tinkerbell (5 year old Chihuahua, sweetest dog you'll ever meet despite her breed). 3 cats, Smokey (9 year old dilute tortoise shell long haired cat, she is a bit bitchy haha), Muiredach (5 year old Maine Coon mix, at 6 months old he showed up and was skittish and starving but now he is fat and happy and very lovable) and Archer (1 year old blue eyed pointed mix. He was abandoned at only a week old by his feral mother in an old car. I nursed him back to health and he is doing great now!). 3 fish (all Yoyo loaches) and the snails that live with them haha. I have a full house but would like to add more in the way of the scaled variety.

2. ExoJoe

ExoJoe Established Member

Hello Annie! Hope you enjoy your experience here. If you are interested in the reptile and Amphibian hobby, you have come to the right place. You have lots of experienced members that are always willing to help out. By looking at all your rescues I think any animal would be in good hands with you looking after them.

3. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Herp Center. Glad to have you join up.

4. AFBRC88

AFBRC88 Member

Thank you guys so much!

5. lisas

lisas Elite Member

Welcome! There's lots of experience here. Good luck with your expanding family (inc. the snails).

6. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Howdy and welcome :)