This Disappears When Logged In

Elementary School Display Cases

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Colleen, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

I'm looking at putting up the display the first of April.

2. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Bbbback fffffrom fffffreezing Wisconsin.

I'll send the postcard as soon as my hhhhhands warm up enough to mail it. ;-)

3. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

The cards from Portugal arrived yesterday, thanks JMM!

4. JMM

JMM Elite Member

Hope you like them and they´re useful.

5. kelly

kelly hi!

My daughter did this project in school too. It was really fun, they called it 100 postcards in 100 days and the different class rooms had a contest to see how many postcards they could get and from where. My dd alone got 50 postcards from 17 different states and I think one from Norway, that my nephew sent when he was there with the Navy.

So if you need more from PA just PM me and let me know. I actually have some on hand that I can send right out to you.

6. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

Thanks Kathy but I have one from PA all ready. Kansas was in todays mail, well the post card not the state. LOL

7. angelboa

angelboa Elite Member

I live in WA if you need one still let me know I can got you one

8. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

Just recieved the ones from Australia and one from Washington State.

Thanks,
    Colleen

9. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Did the WA state one have a name on it? If it came from one of my friends I need to know who to thank!

10. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

Lacey, it came from Sabrina and she said you where one of her friends. So please thank her for me.

11. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

I must get those postcards, I havent been back to ohio so i dont know if can get it.

12. Moshpitrockchick

Will do! I've been trying to lure her over to HC but she doesnt spend alot of time online.

So how many cards do you have now?

13. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Oh yeah, I had almost forgotten I asked her about that! I believe I still have a MD postcard around here for you then, because I was planning on sending it out in an envelope with Sabrina's, since I was expecting them to come here first. Nobody told me she had your address :p Sabrina may also have more on the way, I'm not sure, and another friend may be sending one from Idaho :)

14. Moshpitrockchick

Your Idaho postcard is on it's way from Sandy.

15. Moshpitrockchick

Both Sabrina and Sandy decided to cut out the middle man, with Colleen's permission I gave them her address directly.

16. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

I'll give a complete update later today after work.

17. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

You've got a Maryland card coming from me now too :)

18. caudalis_sa

caudalis_sa Elite Member

oh my! i clean forgot about the postcard thing...:( i feel really bad. been so busy...but no excuse! is it to late? will get one sent from south africa and colorado if there is still time. so sorry! this thread title just made that reminder alarm go off in my head

19. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

Still time if you hurry, the State display will go up the first full week of April and the County display in May.

Thanks again, Lacey you will have you list today, I collected a few from work and forgot to bring them home.

20. Moshpitrockchick

I'm really looking forward to pictures of the displays!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.