This Disappears When Logged In

Elementary School Display Cases

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Colleen, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace*levi

ace*levi Active Member

i can relate to that, my boy's names are tye and kaleb, often i call them taleb, kye and even kable!!! hehehehe LOL...

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL! Just wait till you have a pack of grandkids running loose in the backyard!
    You just point your finger and yell
    "Hey YOU! Stop THAT!" LOL! ;)
    Colleen I will be going to Topeka next weekend and will pick up Kansas for you!

3. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

Thank Merlin for picking up the card in Kansas (did I get the name right). LOL In today's mail I got I think Dom's donation: Mexico, South Carolina, North Carolina, Arkansas, Tennessee. But I have to check the list to make sure.

Thanks!

4. JMM

JMM Elite Member

Colleen,

I´ve noticed that rbl has already sent us a postcard from Portugal. But if you want more, PM me your address and I´ll send you some.

5. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Yup. That was me. Had my wife send it from the RealEstate agency she works at.

Going to WI next week. Could send one from there if needed.

Regards,
    Dominick

6. Kachina

Kachina Elite Member

I sent my postcard today from Maine. Should get there in time.

Kathy

7. JMM

JMM Elite Member

Yesterday (as per the PM), I sent 7 post cards from the South region of Portugal (Algarve). Not sure when they´ll arrive, though... its a long trip

8. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

Please send one from WI

9. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

Thanks for the help everyone, I received the cool iggy one from Amy. Lacey's photos arrived yesterday. I'll do an update over the weekend.

10. ajvw

ajvw Subscribed User

Glad it arrived, Colleen!

11. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Oh I forgot!! I am like 10 minutes from New Hampshire border...I will pick one up when I go buy the cheaper um supplies up there LOL....(also no sales tax ) so put me in for New Hampshire Colleen!!

12. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Hey Colleen, did you ever get mine? I sent it a while ago. Not sure when, but I could find out cause I sent a friend a Christmas present the same day. Granted, it was still in mid-late February :rolleyes: Oh yeah, and if you still would like a postcard from Washington state I can probably pull that off for you too, possibly even from Idaho.

13. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

Lyn your on for NH and Matt your on for ID and WA if you can arrange it.

This is what I have in my hot little hands at the moment: United States Postcards-ND, SC, NY, TN, SC, AZ, AR, NC, IL, NJ, OK, PA, TX , Washington DC
    United States Photo: WA, ID, OR, MO, ND

Other Countries:
    Mexico, Switzerland, Sweden, Canada, Japan

Thanks to all how have help out in the project, I'll keep you updated as more arrive!

14. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

yeah, sorry ive been lazy lol. ill go get them this week. i didnt get an ohio one when i was there 2 weekends in a row, sorry. but youll get an IN one

15. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

WA I can probably swing. ID will be harder to pull off, but I'll try. Glad my ND card arrived though :) Oh, and did you ever get one from MD? I thought you did (not from me), but if not I can snag one of those too seeing as how I live here :) I'll try VA too if you need it.

16. ace*levi

ace*levi Active Member

nothing arrived for the land down under yet colleen??????

17. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

Matt grab one for MA I'd prefer to have two then none. No nothing from Down Under yet, I'll let you know when I get them.

Thanks again all

18. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Colleen I picked up Kansas and will get it in the mail today.

19. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

In today's mail I received Maine and another one from Sweden. That for the card from Kansas Merlin.

Thanks again

20. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

I found a MD postcard today and I have more coming in from WA, ID, and possibly MO. When I get the others in I'll just send them all together. When again did you need all these by?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.