This Disappears When Logged In

Eggs with Legs!

Discussion in 'Arachnids General' started by Pharoahound, Oct 16, 2012.

1. alpine

alpine Elite Member

I just got my little one and she is pretty fun to watch. She likes to try and climb up the side of her space though when I have the lid open for a second.

2. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

Have you fed her again? She might be looking for that magical food that comes from the sky!!

3. alpine

alpine Elite Member

I tried. She has been staring at it like this: O.O she tackled it once and then hasn't gone near it since. I am just watching closely. I have a cricket it in there for her see if she has any interest and I went around the outside of her little clear bin with white paper to make it seem a little closer in there.

4. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

It might be a little big. Have you tried tiny mealies or the flies? If she had trouble butting it-there's a possibility it's too big and she was threatened. She might have not seen it as food and was scared-so she only attacked it and walked away. Remove it for now. Try again tomorrow. Then tell me how it goes! And you thought right with the paper-but light still can get in.

5. alpine

alpine Elite Member

Yeah, there is a small viewing area and the lid is still clear plastic so should I cover that? Or would that be too much? I will remove the cricket and tomorrow try a tiny mealworm and see if we can get somewhere with that. Thanks Pharaoh

6. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

Not nessisary. Just place the container in a darker part of you room or where ever she is. Never in direct sunlight. And by a lamp will just annoy them. And, you're welcome!

7. alpine

alpine Elite Member

Gotcha. I'll get right on that. Thanks