This Disappears When Logged In

Edmonton Reptile Show

Discussion in 'Shows and Expos' started by kremlinator, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kremlinator

kremlinator Banned User

If you live in Alberta or can get here by the weekend, the Edmonton Reptile Society is hosting their spring show here in Edmonton on Saturday and Sunday. Five bucks to get in. PM me for more details.

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,

You should post all of the details here! I have it set so guests can view threads. Its best to share this type of information with everyone. :D

3. kremlinator

kremlinator Banned User

Well it's this saturday and sunday at the Sand Hotel (Corner of Fort Road and 75th street) here in Edmonton. I expect ALOT of beardies and corns, as well as leopard gecko morphs through the roof. Overall, I'd rank this show as the worst one in Alberta but still worth checking out. Cost should be around 5 dollars for non-members and there WILL be some amazing deals there as well as the odd neat animal showing up...I hope the Uroplatus phantasticus breeder shows up again!

There is another show in Calgary, Alberta on June 9th and 10th and the Ogden Legion. That show often is quite good...but is sometimes outdone by the Red Deer show which I do not know details for at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.