This Disappears When Logged In

Dugite

Discussion in 'General Venomous' started by ShAn3, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShAn3

ShAn3 Elite Member

Just an old bunch of pics from a while back, I went outside and there it was. It was trying to attack me through a glass sliding door LOL :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ShAn3

ShAn3 Elite Member

it has an-unusual dark marking around the neck area which I thought was awesome

3. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Sweet photos, thank you for sharing.

4. ShAn3

ShAn3 Elite Member

You're welcome, I think this was the first wild snake I ever encountered and boy was I excited!

5. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

That's interesting that you say that.
    From TV shows you'd think encountering wild snakes was common.

6. ShAn3

ShAn3 Elite Member

My neighbours do, they found 5 of them last week, but because I'm always at school I never see them! They are retired and hate snakes LOL, I do find a lot of faeces around he place, I think 2 days ago when I was looking for some turtles there was a massive faeces. A Lot of people living in more of a bushy-area find them more often. But because we are surrounded by houses we don't, our neighbours do as they ae on the edge on thearea next to the bush land.

7. titus

titus Elite Member Premium Member

Very nice clear pictures, great looking snake too.

8. ShAn3

ShAn3 Elite Member

Thanks! They are a common animal found here, but they are still deadly!

9. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

I am actually very jealous. I think living in Australia would be the best. All sorts of nice little creepy crawlies out there. Maybe some day my family and I will get down there for a vacation. Would also love to go to Australia Zoo to see Steve Irwins's old stomping grounds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.