This Disappears When Logged In

Dubias

Discussion in 'Feeders' started by Logan, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Logan

Logan Elite Member

I know I posted about this a while ago too, but, I'm looking for another place to order from. I usually get from buydubiaroaches.com but, they haven't been offering quantities higher than 100 count for a while now. I don't think I should have to pay for shipping on two 100 ct orders just to get 200.. Doesn't seem right to me. Anyone know a good place to get higher quantities from? .. I really need to get some breeders one of these days. Haha.

2. Poison

Poison Elite Member

I originally got a lot of my dubia from other forum members but you can also check out faunaclassifieds.com . There are tons of ads for dubias and for a good price.

3. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

They must be low in stock to only offer 100 at a time.
    I've shipped nearly 2k at a time before broken into separate containers with no problems.

4. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Well, I could order however many I wanted, in 100 ct boxes... But, they used to offer at least 200 ct boxes. It was like, $8 more than the 100 ct, instead of paying for two 100 ct boxes..

5. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Sneaky marketing I guess.

6. avoidtheboyd

avoidtheboyd Elite Member

I'm in the same situation. Can't find any where with decent prices and when I did the guy wants 65 bucks to ship overnight since its cold.

7. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Mine shipped on Monday and I got them the day after Xmas. They were SUPPOSED to be held at the post office, but were dropped on my porch. I'm glad I decided to check the tracker. I checked it 3 hrs after they left the location, and they were already outside. Cold, but no dead.. And it was 20something out there that day..