This Disappears When Logged In

Dropsy is Horrible

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by purplemuffin, Nov 20, 2011.

1. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

:(((

My first betta, my aquabid prince. I spoiled you rotten, you sweet little fish. You lived like a king in your beautiful tank, if only you had gotten to spend more time there near the end. I'm sorry you got so sick, I hope I at least made you comfortable. You ate one last bite of bloodworms before you left us, I hope they were delicious.

You were so young, it's so sad you had to go so soon. I guess you had too much personality to be confined to such a small body. Now you've escaped your shackles, you can live it up now and just show off your beauty to all the other fish who have passed on. I'm sure you've turned that river under the rainbow bridge into an endless party. You always were a lot like your namesake, Dionysus.

Rock on, little dude. I'll miss how you danced for me. Maybe you can teach those other fish some of your dance moves :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm sorry your fins never recovered, and clearly something inside you didn't either. You sure fought hard, though.

[​IMG]

This is how I'll remember you, and I'm sure it's how you're looking now. I'll bet you make all the other fish jealous.

Dance on, little buddy. I'll miss you.

2. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

:( So sorry to hear about Dionysus!

3. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

What a beautiful little guy! We kept ours in a 30 gallon with other fish, our lovely blue Chime. They really don't live long enough!

4. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Sorry to hear that he passed away!:(

He'll be back to his glorious colors and graceful dances under the rainbow bridge

5. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

Oh no that's terrible! :( I was just thinking about him the other day and was curious as to how he was doing. So sorry to hear about the little guy.