This Disappears When Logged In

Dont Forget the Enclosure!!!

Discussion in 'Enclosures' started by savannahmon181, Jan 2, 2010.

1. savannahmon181

savannahmon181 Elite Member

Everyone always shows pics of there herps and i love em but i love to setup the enclosures too be furniture not just cages so i want to see your enclosures!!!

here are a few of mine!

[​IMG]
    my bci venuses setup

[​IMG]
    my little burms setup

[​IMG]
    my little red tails setup

[​IMG]
    my mail bcc's setup

[​IMG]
    and my little monitors setup

2. newreptilecages

newreptilecages New Member

Wow. Looks like you've got a lot of stuff going on in those habitats!! Some pics of our enclosures minus the critters....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. HUNT4FOWL

HUNT4FOWL Member

Here is a pic of the Vivarium that I recently finished building and putting together.

Attached Files:

4. brownsunshine

brownsunshine Active Member

Don't know if you'll check this hunt4fowl...Where did you get the hangy vines? I really want those for mine!

5. Max713

Max713 Elite Member

Here's Kimo's house, my Argentine Black and White Tegu.
    I can provide more specs if anyone is interested, but its 4x3x3
    DSC_0003-10.jpg
    DSC_0008-3.jpg

Attached Files:

6. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

Here are a few to start with. I'll have to dig up pictures of some of my other ones.

JCP enclosure:
    11.13.2010_031.jpg

Central American Boa enclosure
    8.31.09_046.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Lacy

Lacy Member

WE picked those up at a local hobby store. It would be considered a crafts store that carries very many items in their floral/greenery department. We are actually selling this tank, so keep your eyes and ears out for anyone that may be looking for an exceptional tank.

8. aquarles

aquarles Elite Member

Dragoness! I absolutely love your Jungle Carpet Python enclosure! Did you make it yourself? The painting you have in the background is beautiful :) I am thinking about painting my own background for my rosy boa that i'm getting this weekend.

9. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

The JCP cage was made from a pre-existing piece of furniture (chest of drawers, I think) which I gutted, and replaced the paperboard backing with plywood I had painted myself. You can see it being made here: (http://www.herpcenter.com/general-construction/29547-another-construction-project-3.html)

I am currently working on a new enclosure for my 2 striped walkingsticks. Pics coming soon! I expect to finish it this weekend, maybe tomorrow.

10. aquarles

aquarles Elite Member

Thanks for the reply! Will be looking at the plans to make one soon. My rosy needs good ventilation and low humidity. Since there is not a screen top, should I avoid this type of enclosure for her?

11. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

You can make whatever you want for your Rosy. More ventilation will decrease humidity, but vents can be anywhere. sides, ceiling, etc.

12. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member