This Disappears When Logged In

Dome Lights at walmart

Discussion in 'Product Questions' started by Jade, Dec 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade

Jade Supporting Member

i dont know if its just my walmart or if all of them have them but i got ceramic socketed domelights for $8 each and another 2 for $4 each on clearance. just thought others might want to know,if i get the camera wrking i can take a picture if anyone wants to see what they look like

2. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Did you get the bulbs or just the fixtures? I have a few of the clamp lights (I think thats the real name) that I've purchased over the years. The other day I bought a very deep one made for fitting the spiral flurescents for 12$ or so. I love the dome lights though, they make everything in the tank so bright and clear.

3. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Dome light, clamp lamp, aluminum dome reflector light, there's too many different ways to describe those things :p Yeah, you can get them at Walmart, K mart, hardware stores, all over. I get mine at Menards (hardware store). LOT cheaper than the pet store ;)

4. Jade

Jade Supporting Member

i just keep stocking up on them getting like 1-2 while im there im gonna need them if i ever get baby lizard, now i just need to find some flouresent fixtures on clearence.

5. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

lol, I love stocking up on extra supplies. I do that and a lot of reasearch on different herps as pets so if I see one in the store I like, I give myself an excuse to buy on impulse sometimes cause I already know what it needs and I already know I have the equipment :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.