This Disappears When Logged In

DO you kiss your herp?

Discussion in 'General' started by jman, Jan 28, 2005.

?

Do you kiss ur herp?

Poll closed Feb 2, 2005.
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    53.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jman

jman Elite Member

do you kiss your herp?

2. jshrad

jshrad Elite Member

I love all of my herps but I don't kiss mine ever. I don't think it is worth getting sick. Do you kiss yours? :confused: :eek:

3. jman

jman Elite Member

NO lol thats why i voted no

4. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

lol i don't do that but i do tell them good morning and good night every day. :)

5. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

I've never kissed our Iguana, but tonite while I held ours for the first time, it was kissing me! Kinda cool!

6. SpeacilK

SpeacilK Elite Member

i guess im like the only one who kisses his beardie.lol. i also give her zerbers(sp.)

7. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Kiss, no. Give mouth-to-mouth, yes, but only once ;) Worked too!

8. jshrad

jshrad Elite Member

Ohh lol, I didn't even look at the poll after I voted. :D

9. Gevaudan

Gevaudan Elite Member

i give cloud kisses. but not my basilisk. i like to put my nose to their noses better than kisses tho.lol
    Jo

10. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

I'll kiss the back of my RTB! LOL :p

11. Bill64

Bill64 Active Member

I wont kiss my iggy cause of the salmanila thing. But sometimes when we watch t.v. together I spoon him.

12. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

I voted yes, I kiss my beardies and collared, they are just too irresistible not to, :D and probably Oscar my new leopard gecko well get kisses when he gets to know me, I don't kiss them when they have cricket all over their mouths though lol :p

13. steveig2

steveig2 Elite Member

yes i give my iguanas kisses never gotten sick from it either. guess i must have a high tolerence to salmanella with all the chicken i eat.

14. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

No. Having known someone that went thru salmonella poisoning I would just as soon not experience it first hand! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    And everytime there is a salmonella case the first thing they blame it on is keeping herps!!!!!!!!!! :(

15. jman

jman Elite Member

well sometimes i let my burmese's tongue touch my cheek. it tickles.

16. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

I don't physically kiss my snakes. I make kissing noises and Monty likes to put his chin on the top of my nose.
    When I was 6, I kissed our Great Dane on his slobbery mouth and was throwing up all night :eek: I don't kiss too many animals now.
    But I love to cuddle and snuggle and hug and my snakes get all of that plus kissing noises.

17. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

I vote NO!! And when I do my eduactional talks to children I explain to them why we need to wash our hands and never put them or a herp near our mouths. It's far too easy for the parents, and lawers, to blame the animals.

18. steveig2

steveig2 Elite Member

dog slobber

well at least reptiles dont lick themselves in areas that um well............ you know what i mean. :p

19. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Yeah, I kiss all my babies, esp. my beardies! Osiris loves a big smack on the lips! :p

Maybe they should look at how they cook their chicken! :D

20. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

I do; I'm immune deficient, and I still kiss Gil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.