This Disappears When Logged In

Different Python Pictures

Discussion in 'Pythons *General*' started by jeepguy, Jan 24, 2010.

1. jeepguy

jeepguy Elite Member

Does anyone have any different kind of pythons than what is listed? Let's see some pics and stories about them. Here are my two devils, but I love because they are just so cute.
    IMG_6457.jpg
    IMG_6481.jpg
    The male is the top picture
    Thanks
    Gary

Attached Files:

2. ShAn3

ShAn3 Elite Member

Nice woma's! i get some soon haha

3. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

The only other python I have is my white-lipped python, pics of him in the thread reading Betelgeuse. Of course I wouldn't turn down a pair of Womas or a pair of black-headed pythons. I was looking through some old REPTILES magazines and saw an albino black-headed python-AWESOME!!! The pattern was reddish and the head was pure white, what a BEAUTY!!!!!!

4. SnakeLady0

SnakeLady0 Member

I have 2 Macklot's Pythons. A picture of the female w/eggs is under the post Need a little help, info please.

Of course, now I want a pair of womas!

5. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

Wow, I am jealous of your woma's. That is my favourite species of snake, and once budget allows for it I would love to get one. Your woma's look very healthy, thanks for the pics.

Unfortunately I just have a plain Ball Python, nothing insane for me. Although some ball python morphs are truly outstanding.

If I ever got the money I would love a Black Eyed Leucistic Ball Python..but I am seveal thousand dollars short still heh.

6. cobweb2000

cobweb2000 New Member

I have a woma too and love her to death.
    I also have a black-headed python, hands down my favorite snake.

bp2.jpg

Attached Files:

• bp2.jpg
      bp2.jpg
      File size:
      28.6 KB
      Views:
  7. jeepguy

jeepguy Elite Member

Nice black headed you don't see them very often. The hues on them compared to the womas are much nicer also. My buddy breeds these guys and they can get pretty big also. Thank you for sharing and welcome to HC.
    Gary

8. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

Children's Python - adult female.

Attached Files:

9. jeepguy

jeepguy Elite Member

I like the children's python, but I heard they were hard to keep. I mean feeding wise. Great pics by the way. Excuse my manners.
    Gary

10. Ashuresque

Ashuresque Elite Member

What beautiful snakes. :) Love the womas in particular!

11. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

If the two I work with are anything to judge them by, they are not particularly hard to keep at all. Ours eat well, on mice.