This Disappears When Logged In

Did YOU set your clocks ahead???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dominick, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Happy Daylight Savings Time for all you folks who are subject to it.

Did you remember to set your clocks ahead one hour? :)

2. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

Good morning Dom. Yep, I set all but two of them ahead last night. And I STILL woke up before the alarm went off. Darn, gotta set the alarm on a day off so I can turn on all the Beardie's lights. Gotta go into town today and get a timer. :mad:

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Yep I set them! Now my body Just has to get used to the change. I wish they'd pick one and just leave it! :confused:

4. Hebidoshi

Hebidoshi Elite Member

*mumbles* I hate DST. I'm losing an hour of sleep!!! Eeeeeh...then again...I usually go to sleep at 1 and get up at 7.

5. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

it's a bummer,,,,i have to work today (i'm there now) so i definately lost the hour of sleep,,,but it's nice to have the sun still up at 8 oclock

6. redgirl77

redgirl77 Elite Member

All I have to change is my stove clock... everything else changes on it's own! Don't you just loooove technology? ;) :D

7. Hebidoshi

Hebidoshi Elite Member

My clock changed on it's own. I was like "Ooooh...I didn't know you did that..."

8. dcboas

dcboas Elite Member

nope, didnt even know.What a pain,change all the clocksand try to remember if you forgot one.Oh well it will work out...

9. it is me nlm2nd

i changed all of my clocks and in reguler time it would right now be 10:47 and not 11:47 am :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.