This Disappears When Logged In

Diamondback Trading Cards Raffle - #2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rich, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

You have until Sunday! get your name listed everyone! All you have to post is "I'm in" or anything else to get your screenname shown. lol

2. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

LOL, OK, YOUR OUTTA HERE!!!
    tongue.gif

Attached Files:

3. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

I have a feeling I might get lucky. I have had a very lucky week. and my NEW job starts Sunday.

4. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

OK; it's the 6th! Let's get this show on the road people! Geez, there's no time for sleep. lol I am so ready. Sorry Dragoness; I think they're mine this time:p Isn't it crazy how these cards put such a controlling spell over everyone?

PS, I have had a lucky week as well. We got a new house and I got a reptile room!!! Plus we got every thing moved in within about two days! That's pretty lucky for a house full of procrastinators.

5. Rich

The winner of the Diamondback Trading Cards is Ninjaguy1987!​

(You can thank my daughter. She chose the winning the number as she normally does.)

Thanks to everyone that participated. We will be doing this on a more normal schedule, so I hope others will participate as well.

Once again, congratulations to Ninjaguy1987 for winning the cards!

6. Ninjaguy1987

Ninjaguy1987 Elite Member

Dude I'm so stoked I started jumping up and down when I logged in and saw I won. Idk if you guys know but he's also doing a promo on facebook to get a free mystery card so check it out if you got facebook. Rich I mailed you my info. Thanks for having such an awesome website. I enjoy everyone who's a part of this community.

7. Rich

You're welcome. I need your last name also. You forgot that part. lol Send me it via PM.

8. Orca

Orca Elite Member

Congratulations NinjaGuy! Lucky :p

9. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Congratulations Ninjaguy! The next set is MINE!!! ;)

10. Rich

Make sure you post when you have received the cards Kevin! Another raffle will be held in a few weeks everyone!

11. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

eeks eeks eeks

k there's a few time for a new raffle :D

12. Ninjaguy1987

Ninjaguy1987 Elite Member

These cards are awesome. Just got them today. I received the amphibian set and they are awesome. The pictures on them are full detail.

13. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Glad to hear you like them.

14. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

HEY!!!! No fair editing my quote :p LOL