This Disappears When Logged In

Daytona August 18-19

Discussion in 'Shows and Expos' started by KrokadilyanGuy3, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KrokadilyanGuy3

KrokadilyanGuy3 Elite Member

Any of you kids going?

2. venus

venus Founding Member

I wanna go :: pouts :: but there is not thats happening, lol

3. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

Pay my way and i'll go.

4. KrokadilyanGuy3

Bums. The whole lot of ya.

5. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Was planning on it but it didn't pan out. I don't have any room or time for herps at the moment but still like to look.

6. nicole

nicole Elite Member

hey Florida is a little far from Washington, lol

7. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

I'll be there with the wife and some of the "kids". Drop by table 94 and say hello.

Craig

8. KrokadilyanGuy3

Sounds good, Craig, see ya tomorrow.

9. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Wish I were going! I hope you have a great time Zane (Craig and the wife too). Take pics and share with those of us that are stuck in other states!

10. caudalis_sa

caudalis_sa Elite Member

darn.... iwas supposed to be working a stand there.....!!!! ARGH you guys have fun for me....but alas i am stuck here in africa.

11. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

I went yesterday, was a good day, couldnt stay the two days cause of my doggy, got myself a lil pictus gecko and two nelsoni's oh and had to exchnge my pastel bp as the one I recieved would not eat.

Had a great day tho went with my other half and a couple a friends, heres a few pics..

Leslie my friend and myself with an albino gator im on the right..

[​IMG]

This Rhino Iggy was awesome out ontop of a cage.

[​IMG]

Me before we went down to the main of the show

[​IMG]

Hatching
    [​IMG]

LOL a sign telling us to go all the way left but was pointing right

[​IMG]

and finally my lil pictus gecko

[​IMG]

12. nicole

nicole Elite Member

Lucky, lucky...... I love the rhino what a beautiful creature!!!

13. KrokadilyanGuy3

I think I saw you there. I saw a lot of old friends and people I didn't know I knew. Also met Craig and his wife. He had to convince the girlfriend that Emmies aren't all that bad.

I ended up getting a Sorong Green Tree, as did she. 1.1 Was having trouble deciding if I wanted a Basin Tree or a Chondro. I started off not wanting to get anything..

There were several things I wanted. The Salfin Dragon. A spiny tail Ig that was yellow. (The species) And I walked out with the albino Gator in my pocket..

14. nicole

nicole Elite Member

Dont worry Zane,your secret is safe here, lol, just post lots of pics of your new albino gator;)

15. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

The Salfin Dragon I seen was display only and was absolutely gorgeous, I kept going over and having a look at him, wishing lol...

We had a good day tho, was very tiring, my legs ache now after touring round and round :D

16. venus

venus Founding Member

Always nice to see you again Donna :). Great pics, sounds like everyone had a great time.

17. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Hey mashaaa :D ys i had a good time, second show ive been to in my life and it was cool :D

people kept asking me how much I paid for my pastel ball python, i'm like, nothing he was a gift from Jeremy stone. :D

he originally shipped one to us but it wouldnt eat for me so he exchanged it for me at the show, real nice guy too.

18. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

It was good meeting Zane and his girlfriend. Hope we were able to dispell some of those pesky myths for you. We never get much time to wanders the show having to man the table, but there were some impressive animals there.

Craig

19. morbid

morbid Active Member

I would really like to go one time.. As a seller. But I have no idea what it takes for me to do that. I have only European animals, and some are venomous.

Can anybode give me some information to who to talt to regarding rules and regulations? Need to know how I can export/bring animals to US from a EU-country (Sweden), and rules for the fair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.