This Disappears When Logged In

Dasha :( ....

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by Wyldrose, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

NEVER EVER EVER buying another snake from Petsmart as long as I live!
    I got Naos(normal corn) in January, went through 4 months of deworming, assist feeding to get her healthy and eating on her own. I was told they have fixed the problem at the facility. I impule buy a little female amel a couple months ago and she ate fine at first then stopped eating for 2 weeks. I assumed she was going to shed, but no she was dying... He fecal tested negitive for worms, I bet since it was so tiny they just couldn't find anything.

Dasha was so tiny and cute which is why I got her. I would not be surprized if she was a noneater and I got lucky for the first few weeks... It's of course it's well past time to get any sort of refund on her. I will let the reptiles manager know, they sold her to me at staff discount ($50 I think).

Rest in peace little one...
    047-3.jpg

Really not in a good mood right now... Kind of glad Petsmart is closed right now...

Attached Files:

2. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

That has been my montra from early in that companies beginings.

Sorry for your lose.

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Oh no Susan, I am so very sorry to hear about Dasha passing away! She was so tiny

4. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

Sorry to hear of your loss. Very sad news. :(

5. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I'm sorry to hear that Susan.

6. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Very sorry to hear of your loss.

7. Infernalis

Infernalis Elite Member

Sincere condolences..

8. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I'm sorry to hear that Susan. Sometimes no matter what we do it just isn't meant to be.

9. scout245

scout245 Member

I'm sorry for your loss.

10. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Thanks all you are all so kind <3
    I went in and told them about her and they said to come back and talk to the reptile manager, they said I know what I am doing and they where sure she would make it right :)

11. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm sorry for your loss Susan... She was a little beauty, RIP Dasha

12. mele

mele Elite Member

Susan,
    Im truly sorry to hear about little Dasha's passing. My thoughts are with you.

I wish they would hire people who know something about the animals they sell and not just people with cashier and stocking experience.

13. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

I'm so sorry to hear about Dasha :( She was a beautiful little snake. RIP little Dasha

14. beth96c

beth96c Active Member

I'm so sorry for your loss, rest in peace little dasha.