This Disappears When Logged In

:d

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by Leanne130, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Leanne130

Leanne130 Established Member

So shakira had another successful shed! I'm so happy:D I haven't fed her since last Sunday.. she is probably so hungry but can you give me advice on should I now continue to feed her fuzzys or move her up too hoppers i got told by the place I got her I should move her up to 2 fuzzys a week then on her next shed to move her to hopper and I don't know what to do.

Also this is her second shed in 2 months does this mean she is a year old? I got told that youngsters shed every few weeks when they are growing. I have attached pictures of shed! Snapchat-426142905.jpg this one is the size diff from her first one last about a month ago Snapchat-426142905.jpg Snapchat-1358671714.jpg

murrindindi likes this.
  2. Qwerty3159

Qwerty3159 Elite Member

Shedding largely depends on growth rate which varies especially depending on how much the animal eats, therefore isn't always the best way to measure age.

Leanne130 likes this.
  3. Leanne130

Okay thank you:D

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

As for your prey question...
    I have always fed a single prey item once a week.if what you are feeding leaves a noticeable lump, you're good.
    The prey should be just a little bigger around than the snake's body at its widest point.

Leanne130 likes this.
  5. Leanne130

I don't know what to do..

6. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Hi, I would take Merlin`s advise (there you go)! ;)

Merlin and Leanne130 like this.
  7. Leanne130

Okays☺