This Disappears When Logged In

Customizing my profile???

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by ajvw, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajvw

ajvw Subscribed User

Rich, maybe you explained this somewhere and I missed it, but...

How exactly do I customize my profile? I see that I can choose "My Info" from the main menu, and then I can choose various settings related to my profile and edit them, but I have no idea what letters/numbers to put in the fields to create various colors... The example is a bunch of letter f's, and I am so tech-non-savvy that I just don't get it. Is there a color-chooser or something where I can choose the color visually, or a site online somewhere that shows me the colors associated with various values that I might plug in?

I am completely flummoxed, but I don't want to get behind in the profile-beautifying craze!

2. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

Ill get you a list of color codes in a min.

3. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

4. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

This is a work in progress. I am adding a colorpicker to the site. I had one on the site we were developing, and it is being transferred over to this site.

You will not be able to miss it as every page that has color input fields will have it floating at the bottome. When you click a color, the HEX value will be listed for you to copy and paste. You will also be able to get a larger "view" of the color you chose.

EVERY section of the HC Network will have a complete guide to usage written up.

There is so much new stuff coming, and so many articles that need writing, I have limited myself to one modification at a time. Right now, I am modding the profiles. Later today, you should see the colorpicker as its already waiting for me. lol

5. ajvw

ajvw Subscribed User

No problem, Rich -- you are a very busy guy! It was just bugging me that other people seemed to know what to do, but I didn't, *sniff*! I was feeling out of the loop.

6. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Those that knew how to use it either have a myspace account, or were part of the dev team helping to test it all out on the other site. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.