This Disappears When Logged In

Cuban Knight Anole Swollen Belly

Discussion in 'Anoles' started by Sub-Zero, May 26, 2017.

1. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero New Member

I am desperate for help for my Cuban Knight anole, his stomach seems to be bloated and a little hard. I hadn't noticed until I bathed him (in warm water) and noticed only afterwards. He appeared faint enough for me to be concerned. I gave him water. He was really limp. But he recovered and seems to be far more lively (looking around ext.) But his stomach is still swollen. I spray his tank regularly. As often as I can (minimum of twice) I make sure he drinks every day. It could be indigestion, but the last time he ate was around two days ago with two mealworms. Mealworms aren't anything crazy large for him and it isn't any new food item. I would really love some assistance.
    Also. Side note. He has two bulbs on the sides of his neck, now he's had these since he was a baby, but I just want to make sure it's alright...I've had him for two-three years. He was only a few months old, maybe 6 when I got him.

Attached Files:

2. dp428

dp428 Established Member

need a better picture too dark and not enough area to look at, different angles would be nice too