This Disappears When Logged In

costa rica.... don't wanna leave

Discussion in 'Field Herping' started by caudalis_sa, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caudalis_sa

caudalis_sa Elite Member

some for ya...more will come. in costa now....it is awesome! two...yes two bushmasters..no lies! both species :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. venus

venus Founding Member

OMG Dev!! Come get me, lol. Those are fantastic pics. I am soooo jealous. Hope you are having a blast, cant wait to see more pics.

3. JMM

JMM Elite Member

Absolutely fantastic !!!

4. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Oh wow. Awesome pics. - quick send me a ticket. I feel bad that you have to be there without us. Oh crap drooled on my laptop again.

5. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Incredible Dev,,,,keep snappin pics, can't wait to see more.

6. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

sooooo jelous. red eyed tree frogs in person! in the wild! fantastic. and the yellow snakes are beautiful.

7. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Devon why must you do this to those of us who live in Washington and are severly limited in our herp varieties...you are very mean. I will only forgive you once my plane ticket to Costa Rica arrives...(and in exchange i'll totalllllly let you use my macro lens)

8. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Now, now Lacey, you can't demand pictures and then scold him for teasing!! :D

Send more pics Devon!!! (I, for one, am happy not to be tromping around in hot, humid jungles and eaten alive by mosquitos) but please more pics of the nice stuff!!! :)

9. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I wish I was with you dev! lol So you gonna grant me permission to use that tree frog pic? lol

10. Typhanie

Typhanie Elite Member

Beautiful. If I was you I wouldn't want to leave either. It looks like there's a lot of variety and good weather conditions there.

11. The D

The D Mango Empress

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude... LUCKY! so. incredibly. jealous.

12. ajvw

ajvw Subscribed User

It's an amazing place, isn't it Dev? And they have great coffee, too! Reptiles and coffee, what a great combo!

If you are reported missing, I am NOT going to suspect fowl play (or foul play). Possibly snakebite, but more likely just that you refuse to leave. Who could blame you!

Are you travelling alone?

13. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Great pics, Dev, but that red-eyed leaf frog is spectacular! Not necessarily my favorite herp of the bunch, but definitelly the best shot.

14. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

beautiful shots! thanks for sharing. looking forward to more :) looks like you're having an awesome time.

15. JustJames76

JustJames76 Elite Member

Oh you're a horrid horrid human being. How could you post those pics and leave the rest of us sitting here wishing? Man, what beautiful animals, I am jealous in the extreme. It's awesome that you have that opportunity. WOW.... I sooo want to be hanging with you there on that trip. Keep living the good life man.. and dont forget to post more pics.

16. caudalis_sa

caudalis_sa Elite Member

17. The D

The D Mango Empress

says the man with the tiger cubs!!!! lolol

18. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL! The D shoots and scores!;)

19. JustJames76

JustJames76 Elite Member

Hehe... ya got me there. Although I dont own the tigers. They're just friends I hang out with after work.

20. ajvw

ajvw Subscribed User

Like, at a bar? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.