This Disappears When Logged In

Cortana

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by Hebidoshi, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hebidoshi

Hebidoshi Elite Member

2. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Spectacular.

3. Hebidoshi

Hebidoshi Elite Member

Why thank you!

4. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Where abouts in Jersey are you? Cause you know it's hard to find a good babysitter when I have to go out of town.

5. Hebidoshi

Hebidoshi Elite Member

South Jersey. Way way WAAAAY south. Like I-can-see-Delaware-Bridge-from-my-house South...

6. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Cool, I'm right off exit 43 on 295.

7. Hebidoshi

Hebidoshi Elite Member

Wow...I'm off exit 1. LMAO.

8. Hebidoshi

Hebidoshi Elite Member

There's Been A Breakthrough

Cortana let me hold her, no protesting, no striking, no tail rattling, nothing. This shouldn't take too long, it's just getting her out of the tank that's a problem. :rolleyes:

9. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

All it takes is time and love.

10. Hebidoshi

Hebidoshi Elite Member

-______-;;;; now she's mad at me...

She has colubrid PMS.

11. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Maybe you should take her shopping, that usually gets me out of the dog house....jk :D

12. Hebidoshi

Hebidoshi Elite Member

Now there's a thought...can snakes feel happiness??

13. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

That's a good question. You should start a poll.

14. Hebidoshi

Hebidoshi Elite Member

Made great progress with Cortana today. I took her out, and she started crawling all over my hand and arm, eventually settling on my neck. I was kind of freaking out because I was thinking ah crap - if she falls, I'm done.. but I continued to let her have her way. So then...the phone rings. Great...it figures it's my grandmother - the woman who doesn't have the words shut up in her vocabulary. I told her I had a minor snake problem, and I'd be right back. I lean over trying to get Cortana to go in her cage...she had none of it. She crawled onto the table and towards the closet. I freaked out, reached down, and picked her up. To my suprise, she just sat there. She didn't turn around. She didn't bite me. She didn't freak out. She's really angry now, but I'm so happy I can't even begin to tell you. Ahhhhh...*happy dance*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.