This Disappears When Logged In

Cool website!

Discussion in 'Invertebrates General' started by CodyW, Oct 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

I was just emailed this link by Deven at terra5desings.com

http://www.insectaculture.com/

It has a ton of mantids :D as well as pretty much any bug you could ever want (or want to get rid of). I did not pay too much attention to prices but it looked somewhat reasonable, I guess it depends on how much the shipping will be.

2. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Great site! Thanks for sharing Chronic! Didn't look at the bugs for sale but I liked the various information and articles they had on there. I will definately save that to my bookmarks,. thanks :)

3. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Theres also a huge video section :p thats where ive been for a while

4. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Very awesome sight! Gotta put that one in the favorites :D They need more millipedes though!

5. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Haha I just found the video section - what a cool site! Unique and interesting.. i'm off to watch more close ups of insects eating and female bugs rejecting the males :p :D

6. eper-ani

eper-ani Elite Member

Cool website. Only thing is I was about to buy the worlds largest species of centipede (scolopendra Gigantea) from that website, i clicked the picture and the pede was dead. I then looked at all the other pics and they were all dead specimens. No wonder they were so cheap

7. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

ya there is a large collection of dead insects for display and conservational reasons. The livestock section is all they carry with live insects which is still a pretty extensive list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.