This Disappears When Logged In

Completely New!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bolt, May 10, 2015.

1. Bolt

Bolt Member

Hello! That is the absolute, 100% best way to start out a conversation, especially one between reptile lovers. Or herp lovers. You know what I mean.

I am, as the title suggests, completely new to this forum (yet not new to forums in general; rabbits, dogs, donkeys, mice . . . etc.) ! Oh, wait, I feel I missed a few things . . . .

Hi, I am Ava, also called Bolt or Fourwords by nickname, and I'm a lizard lovin' teen! :D I have 2 Bearded Dragons (well, one of them mostly belongs to my older sister) named Louie and (get ready) Kansas City Missouri Boston Texas New York Oklahoma, or Kansas for short. I am mainly attached to Kansas or 'Super Kansas' because I care for him more so than Louie (sister does more for her. :p). I have had lizards for over 5 years now, as well as many wild ones I rescued and a few turtles that needed assistance. :) Pets, animals, dogs, lizards; all of them. Love pets.

I truly, truly love photography, so you will see so many pictures of the babes on here.

Well, that is me. The reptile side of me. You just wish you could see the 'COMPLETE ANIMAL' side of me. Hehe.

I am also a writer which means I will soon have a blog up! :D:D:D

With Scales,
    Ava, Kansas, Louie

2. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

Welcome to the forum, Ava. We love pictures here so post away.

3. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to HerpCenter!

4. BrownFoundling

BrownFoundling Established Member

Welcome Ava! I would love to know the story behind Kansas' name. Oh, and feel free to post lots of pictures. We love to see them.

5. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Welcome to the site :)

What area are you in now? What locals have you owned?

I'm into Herp Photography myself and would love to see some of your work :) I mostly deal with my local Southern California critters but will be doing this professionally soon, so who knows what I'll get to shoot in the future :)

6. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Herp Center.
    I can tell you have a bit of spark in your personality ;)

7. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to HC!