This Disappears When Logged In

Columbian Rainbow Boa for Rehome...

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Salazare Slytherin, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Salazare Slytherin

Salazare Slytherin Elite Member

I am doing this for a friend....

ok this rainbow boa is for an experienced hand only when I acquired it... was in a bad state and it has took me ages to get it to eat... it only eats chicks... it is approximately 4 ft long, I am suspecting it is a wild caught specimen as it has battle scars all over and is quite aggressive....

I have managed to rehome all my other pets with the exception of a bunny rabbit which is also aggressive so its not a childrens pet...

the rabbit comes with the cage but the boa dose not. I am rehoming as at the minute I find myself in need of a new home lol just recently been made redundant from work.... if there are any queries and interests please let me know...

unfortunately I cant get pics... the rainbow boa is of the columbian kind as it isnt very bright. I think...

unfortunately i cant help him as I have quite a collection myself

Thanks Shaun

2. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

I'm tentatively interested. I have a BRB, and several other more common snakes, (BP, BCC, Milk Snakes, etc.) and just got a HUGE promotion at work. I have also taken to making my own enclosures, so properly housing it would be no problem. I believe their care is similar to that of BRBs?

Can/Would you ship?

3. Salazare Slytherin

Salazare Slytherin Elite Member

unfortunately I he can't he is having a problem with money at the moment... this has to be a pick up only and I am hoping somone around these parts can help... otherwise off to the rspca it goes and we all know how useful and helpful they can be *sighs*
    In the mean time il see what or if anyone is going to be travelling or may be able to help out with travel costs though... il be sure to let you know if anything comes up... thanks Shaun