This Disappears When Logged In

Colors

Discussion in 'General' started by McBlev6, Nov 3, 2005.

?

What is you favorite color for a Herp?

Poll closed Nov 13, 2005.
  1. Green

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  2. Gray

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Orange

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  4. Multi color

20 vote(s)
    80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McBlev6

McBlev6 Elite Member

When my son and I went to pick out his herp, it seemed like color was everthing, at least according to price!
    So I guess I'll start a poll to find out what color is most wanted in any Herp!

2. venus

venus Founding Member

I have to go with multi...I like them all. :)

3. McBlev6

McBlev6 Elite Member

Ok, I should have known that was coming but good answer!!!!!!!

4. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Hmm, I don't think I can pick one. I think it really depends on the herp. I really like flying geckos, which are grey, but if I ever saw a green one, that would be awesome :D

5. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Don't think I could pick one myself,,,,I like em all !!!!

6. Jade

Jade Supporting Member

I think most people go for whatever color the animal doesnt normaly come in.
    I like blue and black

7. McBlev6

McBlev6 Elite Member

When we bought our AFT there was a purple and black one there which was quite exspensive, and a week later I came back and it was gone. but there were also some leo's that were yellow and white, but I found my AFT which is the good old brown and black striped attractive!!!!!!

8. Mark

Mark Elite Member

I'm a big fan of green, green and legs. Now if my ig just knew he was a GREEN iguana not a bright-orange-yellow iguana. They never do listen

9. Shoobly

Shoobly Elite Member

Gotta say, I'm a fan of the multi-colored look myself. More eye-catching. ;)

10. Debbie

Debbie Elite Member

I like the multi colors as well. really catches.

Debbie iggy Bam-Bam and Miss Zak

11. mookins

mookins Elite Member

i said the green, as any bit of contrasting color really shows up nicely. makes me think of tropical forests, rather than science labs, though the colorful ones are gorgeous too. i guess just mental imagry plays alot with my opinion. the prehistoric look of an emerald green herp in the jungle.... lol

12. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

My favorite color is green but I don't want ALL my herps to be green!
    So I picked Multi colored! :D

13. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

I voted multi-color. That could be another reason that my favorite snake is the Brazilian Rainbow Boa. Runner up would be the Albino Burmese Python.

14. HerpboyNY

HerpboyNY Elite Member

I'm a big leo enthusiest. Had to go with orange!

15. Sean Boyd

Sean Boyd Elite Member

I love multicolor because it is awsome! I have seen a camelion change its color.

16. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

I can't pick just one color, my favorite color is green, and I have two Green/Chinese water dragons, but if all herps were green it would be boring.:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.