This Disappears When Logged In

Classic Hunting

Discussion in 'Emerald Tree Boa/Arboreal Boas' started by Dogboa, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

Antonella displaying classic hunting pose. Unfortunately we had to use the flash. It wasn't feeding time so she didn't "catch" anything. When she does get fed, the impact on the f/t almost knocks the tongs out of our hands.

[​IMG]

Craig

2. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

LOL your account sounds hilarious! What a pose! - she obviously knew you had the camera out :p Great photo as always, your photography skills are really wonderful, or is it that you just have good subjects? :D

3. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

The subject is good, but my wife is the photographer. I am no good with a camera. LOL
    Craig

4. venus

venus Founding Member

Teaser....... Great pic Dogboa. She is beautiful.

5. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

gorgeous. i love the vibrant colors :)

6. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Once again your photos leave me with hte thought there is something missing in my life. When my wife freaks on the new addition...I'm blaming it on you !!!

7. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Hmmmm now that would make an excellent Birthday present for me.....LOL...Lyn I can dream cant I ?

8. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Awww

Great Pics! That is one beautiful snake, I hear what you guys are saying about you feel as if something is missing lol! :D

9. geckoguy14

geckoguy14 Elite Member

i wonder when that snake will be on the front cover of reptiles USA?!?! it looks absoutely gorgeous and the photo skill of your wife make it all complete. Great job

10. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

Thanks! But we didn't think the photo was that good. I hate using the flash as the true colors never show well. :mad:
    Craig

11. Mr. T

Mr. T Established Member

thats a pretty cool shot. how big is she?

12. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

She is about 4'. She was 5 years this past September so next year we will attempt to breed her to one of our males.

Tony
    [​IMG]

or

Nick
    [​IMG]

Craig

13. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Stunning photos as ever Craig!!

Don't tell Nick but I like Tony best :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.