This Disappears When Logged In

Chinese Water Dragon (Chicago)

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by cslammon, Nov 1, 2011.

1. cslammon

cslammon Elite Member

I'm not happy about it, but I have to sell Yoshi and his enclosure. My new job doesn't allow me to give him the time and care he needs and deserves. I will post some pictures once I get home from work, but I'm selling everything I have (over 1000$ in items) for just 300$ or best.

I will be testing you if you want to purchase him, some simple answers any CWD owner should know. So if you want him, hope you've read up on them!

Yoshi is about 3 years old, about 30 inches snout to tail. His enclosure is 6x3x3 feet home made (enclosure could use some TLC)

Includes: Enclosure, ceramic heat emitter, Mercury vapor bulb, UVB/UVA bulb, 20gal fish tank with filter and heater, feeding dish, dirt/bark substrate (He's rarely ever on it, I was going to remove it and put in tile). Climbing sticks, branches, lots and lots of fake greenery, humidifier, timed outlets, temp/humidity gauges, meds, vitamins, sprayer bottles (one pump sprayer), I'm sure I'm forgetting something here. You can see I've put forth the time, money and effort into this guy. I have vet receipts for yearly check ups.

The enclosure could use some TLC. Mainly just the door, needs a new piece of plexiglass, the one on there now works fine, its just cracked in a few spots and a bit dirty.

Here are pics.

69512399.jpg
    1a0c824a.jpg
    2bb384dc.jpg
    7468139f.jpg
    d1e46b06.jpg
    489df3a7.jpg
    f3205afd.jpg

Attached Files:

2. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

I'm really sorry to hear you have to sell him. I would absolutely take him if I had the time to devote to another animal. :(

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm so sorry to hear that you have to re home Yoshi! :( You take such good care of him, make sure that you take your time finding the perfect home! "I know you will"
    Good idea to make sure they know how to care for one properly! Best of luck

4. cslammon

cslammon Elite Member

Thanks all.

5. bucher70

bucher70 Elite Member

Dude! That really sucks! I would totally take him if I didnt live so far away. Im really sorry. Hope you find a good home for him!

6. cslammon

cslammon Elite Member

Pictures are up, if you're interested (serious inquiries only please), text me. 7084080946