This Disappears When Logged In

Cheap Lobsters and Dubias

Discussion in 'Invertebrates General' started by model700, Sep 13, 2013.

1. model700

model700 Well-Known Member

i need some cheap lobsters and dubias. i need them cheaper than 20$ per thousand lobsters and less than 50$ a thousand for dubia. i want to spend 50 dollars on lobsters and 40 dollars on dubias. thanks

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I think you are in trouble! I don't believe that you are going to find them for those prices.
    My initial batch of dubias cost me $20 for 100 mixed nymphs.

3. Vers

Vers Elite Member

Why not just grab up a couple hundred of each and start your own colonies? You won't have as many to feed off the bat, but within time you'll have a virtually infinite resource.

4. AdamL8

AdamL8 Elite Member

I highly doubt that you will be able to find 1,000 Dubia of any size for $50. That's closer to 500 small. I'm not sure on the Lobsters although I'm fairly sure that they are quite a bit cheaper. You could try checking locally on a site like Craigslist and you might get lucky.

5. gpolkin

gpolkin Well-Known Member

I have extra dubias. I am willing to sell 150-200 large nymphs with at least 20 adults of each sex for $40 bucks + shipping.

Greg

6. model700

model700 Well-Known Member

could I get shipping estimate to 90275?

7. gpolkin

gpolkin Well-Known Member

I have only sold to local folks on Craigslist so shipping is new to me. I think to ship you the roach count above would take a medium USPS priority box which would run $12 bucks. Payment via PayPal. If for any reason the roaches don't arrive alive and well I will refund.

Greg