This Disappears When Logged In

Charlie Passed On....

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by labelleninirose, Jan 28, 2010.

1. labelleninirose

labelleninirose Elite Member

on tuesday we had to get our iguana charlie put down...if everyone remembered because of her condition and because of her very small size she would have trouble at breeding season...well last year she chanced it with reabsorbing the eggs but this year I guess they just finaly opened inside her...we had to get her put down for this because we did not have the 1000$ for the op. Just wanted to let everyone know...it feels really sad walking in the living room and seeing her huge cage empty...it was not a happy moment but I know she isnt suffering anymore.I know i havnt been on the forum in a very long time, alot of stuff has happened including this. I hope everyone is doing well.

2. 09agleb

09agleb Elite Member

I'm sorry you had to have this happen :((

3. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

So sorry, we know you put in so much effort with Charlie. :( You gave him a great home when someone else threw him out.

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Thats terrible. Its a shame that you inherited someone else's problems but you gave her a good life for a while.

5. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

I am so sorry for your loss. :(

6. Ace

Ace Elite Member

I'm sorry! I know you made her life much better!

7. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

How sad. I know she had the best home possible right to the end. You can believe Charlie knew it also.

8. labelleninirose

labelleninirose Elite Member

thank you so much everyone for your kind words :) I am happy that many of the friendly faces I knew are still on :) yes it's a terrible shame...it's not that I did not want to pay for the op, we just did not have the money! I would paid it in a heartbeat if my credit card was not full :( i have her in my freezer right now and i must say it pains me each time i open it...we will burry her this summer by her fave tree....I know right now she is in a better place with alot of sun and banana trees to climb on :)

9. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

So sorry for your lose, I can tell you gave her the best home possible and kept her happy until her passing. I am sure she thanked you for that.

10. Karin

Karin Member

I'm so sorry. I know you miss her. She was lucky to have you.

11. MamaGwynn

MamaGwynn Elite Member

So sorry.

12. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm so sorry for your loss......and hoping that you can gain comfort in knowing that she will have a nice resting place, and that she will live on in your memories.

13. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Sorry for your loss. She's waiting for you in the Rainbow tree now and she knows how much you did for her.

14. Orca

Orca Elite Member

I'm sorry to hear about Charlie. She is lucky that she got to know the good life for as long as she did.

15. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

Sorry to hear about your loss. :(

16. Gojera7

Gojera7 Elite Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

17. Gibson90kb

Gibson90kb Elite Member

I can garuntee you if Charlie could speak she would call you her hero. You did the right thing, life's choices aren't easy. You should be proud and remember the impact she left on your life. :)