This Disappears When Logged In

Ceramic Accessory Auction

Discussion in 'Cage Furniture - Accessories' started by pandorasbox, Feb 22, 2013.

1. pandorasbox

pandorasbox Elite Member

Hope this is okay... if it's not let me know. The classified section was locked.

Some of the extra ceramic pieces I've made are finally out of the kiln and for sale. I have no idea what to price them and since several people expressed interest so I've decided to auction them off. And in turn I will donate 10% to Herp Center.

Payment methods: Paypal or Amazon e-giftcard. All amounts are in US dollars.

Auction rules
    • Starting bids for the Crested Gecko Food Dish combos are $10 each. Bidding increment is $2.50. Starting bids for the hides are $5 and bidding increment is $1.
    • Auction ends at 11:59 pm EST on Friday, March 1, 2013 OR 1 hour after last bid on item, whichever is later (if the last bid is at 11:50 pm, bids will still be open until 12:50 am; if someone bids over that at 12:40 am, it will be extended another hour)
    • Payment due 72 hours from end of auction. They will be shipped as soon as the payment clears.

Shipping is additional at actual cost and is TBD. Shipping can be combined. I believe the maximum shipping priority flat weight USPS would be $13 in the US and $20 in Canada. However, I am hoping that shipping it by weight it will be less and I'm hoping to get a few quotes that should be considerably less I just want to make sure it fits with the bubble wrap and everything. It's being shipped from 47906 (Indiana, USA). I will post when I get this information.
    Each set of crested gecko dish + water dish weighs less than 2 lbs total.
    Each hide weighs less than 1 lb total.

There may be minor imperfections in the glaze. All items are easy to clean, food-safe, and dishwasher-safe.

Item 1: Purple Flower Crested Gecko Bowl Combo
    The Purple Flower Crested Gecko Bowl is approximately 5 and a half inches diameter and an inch and a half tall and holds almost a tablespoon of CGD in the center.
    The accessory bowl is approximately 3 and 3/4 inches diameter and an inch tall and would make a great water dish. Both pieces were hand thrown by me with white clay on an electric wheel.
    6I2q1COl.jpg
    0ZUdoz7l.jpg

Item 2: Yellow Flower Crested Gecko Bowl Combo
    The Yellow Flower Crested Gecko Bowl is approximately 5 and a half inches diameter and an inch and 3/4 tall and holds a tablespoon of CGD in the center.
    The accessory bowl is approximately 4 and 1/2 inches diameter and two inches inch tall and would make a great water dish. Both pieces were hand thrown by me with white clay on an electric wheel.
    HE8B7BHl.jpg
    KBEpU8zl.jpg

Item 3: Sand colored hide and Item 4: Rusty brown hide
    Each hide is slightly textured and glazed on the inside and out and unglazed along the rim. The sand colored hide's interior diameter is ~6" and has an opening that is approximately 3 and a half inches wide at the midpoint and 3/4" high. The rusty brown hide's interior diameter is ~6" and has an opening that is approximately 3 inches wide at the midpoint and 1 and 1/4" high.
    kH6kv40l.jpg
    gmqfpeMl.jpg

Attached Files:

2. pandorasbox

pandorasbox Elite Member

Cancelled... don't worry guys, I'll just sell them locally :)

3. troymclure

troymclure Elite Member

sell them on etsy.