This Disappears When Logged In

Carmella

Discussion in 'Burmese Pythons' started by medusa1974, May 12, 2013.

1. medusa1974

medusa1974 Well-Known Member

Well I went to the Seattle reptile expo planning on picking up a few necessities for my collection(heat, A new reptifogger, substrate and food). But I found this little girl and couldn't resist letting her come home with me. Well I say little girl but she won't stay little for long. She's like no other baby burmese I've had, when I came in to check her enclosure she crawled right up and decided she was ready to come out and get to know mom and dad.

IMAG0174_zpse0b391bf.jpg
    IMAG0178_zpsc5618793.jpg
    IMAG0180_zps08fdbe6f.jpg
    IMAG0179_zpsbd9c261f.jpg
    IMAG0182_zpsd074cad6.jpg

2. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

nice little burm man, what type is she?

3. medusa1974

You know i was gonna put that up for debate. The guy I bought her from at the herp show had her marked as a patternless green. But the only green on her is the spot on her head. The rest is light tan and her back/body markings are dark brown and her belly is a mocha color. So I'm not sure if I got some crazy recessive morph or what, but she is absolutely gorgeous. And shes the first burmese I've had that calmed down as fast as she did. When I went in to check her tank and mist it she crawled right up my arm and sat on my shoulder for like an hour before i took those photos.

4. justor

justor Elite Member

Wow she's pretty. I haven't seen one like that before.

5. Katsura

Katsura Elite Member

My my how beautiful!! I'll have to show my boyfriend what you picked up so he can be suoer jealous of you!!

Wow is she gorgeous...

6. medusa1974

I was at the show for like 10 minutes when I bought her, just because I have other burms and I have never seen colors like hers.