This Disappears When Logged In

Caresheets

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by steel rip, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Cant post in general topic so will post here, I guess its appropriate anyhow lol, cause I have a ?

well....Took me forever to find the caresheets and when I did no Savannah monitor one, is there one on HC?

I have read quite a few just wanted to compare on what I have already read...

Thanks ;)

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Caresheets: Reptile Caresheets and Care Guides

I don't have them linked via this site just yet because I have some work to do on them. We do not offer a Sav. caresheet right now Donna. Sorry.

Maybe someone who reads this thread, and owns Savs, will be willing to donate one to the site!

3. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Thanks Rich...why cant I post in general topic section btw, was j/w??

4. Rich

Hello,

Post a link to where you are receiving the "can't post" notice. I will correct.

5. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

here, http://www.herpcenter.com/general-topics/

when I click new thread it tells me this

6. Rich

Thats because of the category. "Hot Topics".

Anything in that forum was moved there by the staff!

7. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Oooo lol, Cant find my way around lol.... was just looking for a general page to post on....but then I found the questions and help one :D

8. Rich

We currently have over 300 forums, so some things may seem tough to locate. lol

The easiest way to find the forum you seek is to click the "Forums" link at the top of the page under our logo. On that page, each category is listed on the right as "buttons". Choose the category that best fits your question, and the forum would be in there. (In this case, the "General Community".)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.