This Disappears When Logged In

Calling all Members

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by venus, May 25, 2007.

1. Josh

Josh Elite Member

i can provide photos of the following herps
    house geckos
    crested geckos
    baby leopard geckos
    Anoles male or female
    whites tree frog adult and sub adult
    Saharan fan footed geckos
    reticulated python
    iguana
    california king snake
    bearded dragon
    veiled cham
    female jacksons cham
    I think that is it if any are needed just let me know will do all i can to help most of my friends
    have herps also so just let me know ;)

2. wgnelson

wgnelson Elite Member

Venus: If you need pic's of hatchlings and/or eggs hatching out, please feel free to use the ones in my gallery. They are of Painters. If you also need any write ups as to the procedure, again please let me know. I'll be glad to put in my 5 cents worth. (If it's any help)

3. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

This thread reminds me I promised you a RETF care sheet and a Firebelly Toad care sheet....

4. SweetDragonlady

SweetDragonlady Elite Member

I would offer pics of my little collared, but they always seem to come out fuzzy.:( Any tips on how to get them looking nice like the ones I always see here?

5. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

What camera do you have? See if it has a "macro" mode setting. Otherwise stand back and zoom in. Most camera's cant focus under 12" unless they are in macro mode.

6. labelleninirose

labelleninirose Elite Member

I can give you pictures of a cane toad if you would like :D:D:D:D:D

7. SweetDragonlady

:( My camera must not be built for this kind of thing then. Its an hp photosmart 320 with a 4x zoom. It doesn't have a "macro" mode. I can get beautiful closeups of people and large things, but forget it if I'm trying for small stuff. I'll check my hubby's camera and see if it would be better. Maybe he'll let me use it.;)

8. SweetDragonlady

I think hubby's camera will do it! :D I got a beautiful closeup of his big toe with it! :p I'll try it on my collared next time he decides to show off. ;)

9. pandora

pandora Member

Hi you are welcome to use any of my pictures, I've just uploaded some more Pandora my common boa. she was a rescue when we got her her bottom jaw was badly damaged from where she had been trying to get out of the freezer she was kept in. she has healed brilliantly though is very lazy about eating without help. (and what fun that is hand feeding a boa this size lol lol) so I'm sure she would love to help out.
    kind regards
    sabrina

10. metylvamp

metylvamp Elite Member

not sure if you need them or not, but if you like you can use any of my pics that are in my gallery or on this site. I hope it helps.

11. legalcmf

legalcmf Elite Member

You're more than welcome to use pics of my Boa. Just let me know :) he's 10ft, and 3years old.

Claire

12. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

The best thing anyone can do is post their best quality photos directly in this thread. It makes it easier for me to find, and lets me see what I have to work with.

13. legalcmf

legalcmf Elite Member

Use these if you want :)

Attached Files:

14. legalcmf

legalcmf Elite Member

I think I've put the pic on this time lol

Attached Files:

15. Drache Dame

Drache Dame Elite Member

This is Dragon. He's about 16 months, and he's male.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. AcidAIA

AcidAIA Well-Known Member

Hi All......I haven't seen any pics of Bearded Dragons. If your going to use them and edited them let me know cause every picture I take is at the max resolution so in case I have to crop them etc. I`ll send you a copy of the originals

Attached Files:

17. iluvgreektortoise

iluvgreektortoise Banned User

is_fireskink.jpg A fire skink

Attached Files:

18. iluvgreektortoise

iluvgreektortoise Banned User

Eastern%20box%20turtle.jpg He is an eastern box turtle.He's pretty healthy!

Attached Files:

19. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

Feel free to use any of my pics!!

20. IguanaMom

IguanaMom Elite Member

Dont know if this is still happening bit you can use ANY of LaLA's pics!!