This Disappears When Logged In

Calling all Members

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by venus, May 25, 2007.

1. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I appreciate everyone still donating images. I haven't forgotten about this thread. I am just an incredibly busy person. lol I intend on incorporating some of the donations directly into the caresheets. Keep them coming!

2. celestial

celestial New Member

Here are some pictures of my box turtles. I have them individually if you'd like to use any.

Attached Files:

3. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Do you still need Uro pics? I'm going to be doing some out door shots tomorrow of some herps and can do some of Bailey...

4. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

We always need more pics Donna!

5. JMM

JMM Elite Member

You don´t need photos of kings or milks ?

6. venus

venus Founding Member

Feel free to post them Joao...we always need pics. Once we get caresheets for those two snakes we can use the pics :)

7. JMM

JMM Elite Member

Not the best, but..

Sinaloan milksnake (Lampropeltis triangulum sinaloe)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. venus

venus Founding Member

Awesome, thanks!!

9. Palaeomike

Palaeomike Elite Member

Here are some Crested Gecko pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you ever decide you need pics for Henkel's Leaftail Geckos, here are a couple.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll try to get some pics of my Mali Uromastyx.

Also, if you need pics of Black Mexican Kingsnakes, let me know.

10. Rich

Thanks everyone! Keep them coming. I am always trying to add information to the RID and currently have begun writing several more caresheets for addition.

I have just recently added an African Fat-tailed Gecko Caresheet.

I do not see any donated photos in this thread for them, so the caresheet is currently lacking any. lol I will also be making some adjustments to the caresheet, and likely adding additional information.

11. grumpyoldtrout

grumpyoldtrout Well-Known Member

I will get a shot of the Uro next time he is basking, and some more of the Geckos, there are a couple in my album if you can use them.

12. DaVincisCode

DaVincisCode Member

Hiya Val!!! It's me Victoria, I adopted Tabitha. She is doing Marvelous. Absolute sweet heart, I love her to bits! Nicknamed her my lil muffin.

13. esbat

esbat Reptile Rescue Premium Member

Thanks Victoria, send me some pics soon. I miss her whenever I go into her room and she's not there begging for attention. I'm sending Odin your way, lol.

14. RGS1954

RGS1954 Active Member

Venus, help. I want to download care sheets so I can add my edits to them and return them to you. After all, our input is requested...

How can I make this happen? Is there room for a professional herpetologist with over 40 years' experience to help out??

Thanks,

ROBERT

15. ryanpb

ryanpb Elite Member

Feel Free to use any of these for the Common Boa...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Rich

You can't download them Robert. If you are looking to make edits, you do them separate and forward what you would like to change or add. All edits are physically made by me, giving the author credit.

17. reverendworm

reverendworm Active Member

I have some crested gecko pictures as well as a great photo of my white's tree frog on your site in the photos area. use whatever you want

18. jfogle78

jfogle78 Elite Member

I know you didnt request any for green iguana, but I thought I would offer anyway. I have some that would be perfect for the MBD symptoms section, unfortunately it was a rescue I couldnt save. Just let me know if you might want to use them.

19. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

Help yourself.

[​IMG]
    Dragon after a little rehab
    [​IMG]
    Boa

20. LISALLEW

LISALLEW Member

Hope This Helps

Attached Files: