This Disappears When Logged In

Bye Bye Kitty...

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by Midori, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Midori

Midori Elite Member

Yesterday after much stress we had to put down our oldest cat he was almost 17. I'd had him since I was 5, all our animals are down. Poor little guy really didn't want to go either but he was in so much pain and didn't even want to eat. He also couldn't walk around poor thing kept almost falling over. He will be missed very much, even my gecko was worried about her fuzzy. This cat would walk up to her and rub on her let her sit on him while he purred about it.

2. MamaGwynn

MamaGwynn Elite Member

Sorry sorry for your loss :(

3. okiron

okiron Elite Member

Aww I'm sorry for your loss.

4. Earlington2233

Earlington2233 Elite Member

That's pretty bad right there! I remember when I was younger and we had one of our breeding cats walk in the house with some string wrapped around her leg so tight that she was bleeding and it had scarred bless her. Cats are amazing, I'm sorry for your loss!

5. Orca

Orca Elite Member

:( I'm so sorry. Try to take comfort knowing that you gave him an amazing home and he could live a long life...

6. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I am so sorry to hear about your loss of Fuzzy, 17 yrs is a long time for a cat so he must have had a wonderful life with your family. Take comfort in remembering all of the good times you had with him.

7. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved family member. I have a 16 year old cat and I know the inevitable is on the way.

8. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

Sorry for your loss :(

9. Medium

Medium Elite Member

17 years is very good for a cat! I recently lost one of my cats, so know how you feel. It is one thing that is the hardest about our buddies is letting them go.

10. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

I am so very sorry for your loss..

11. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

So sorry. **hugs**